Would you like to Learn Kitesurfing in Sardinia? Great! Join to Punta Trettu Kite Center & Cafè and enjoy a fantastic experience with kitesurfing in Sardinia! Here under you can find information related to kitesurfing in Punta Trettu: infocon Kite Courses, on Kite Lessons, on Kite Rental and more!
- Where we are
- Kite Courses in Punta Trettu
- What time do the Kite Courses start?
- Which are the Strengths of Punta Trettu Kite Center?
- Which are the prices of Kite Services?
- How to book the Kite Services?
Punta Trettu Kite Center & Cafè is located in Punta Trettu, in the South West of Sardinia, onsidered a kitesurf paradise, one of the Best Kite Spots in Europe with sandy bottom, flat water, shallow water and high percentage of windy days.
Position of Punta Trettu Kite Center & Cafè is showed in the here under google map.
Punta Trettu Kite Center & Cafè proposes kite courses for all levels.
Proposed Kite Courses, that include all needed kite equipment, are listed here under. Main difference among the kite courses is their duration. With a longer kite course you can get a better kite level and skills.
The Trial Kite Course is addressed to total beginners who have never kitesurfed before and want to learn the fundamental skills required to start kitesurfing. The Trial Kite Course is the best way to discover kitesurfing.
For more information on the Trial Kite Course, please refer to this page.
Kite Courses for Beginners are addressed to people that like to learn to kitesurf. The difference among Beginner Kite Courses is their duration. Even if the kite level achieved at the end of the Kite Course could be different between each student, attending a longer kite course you will get better kite skills and level.
Proposed Kite Course for Beginners are:
- Mini Kite Course (B3): 3 hours of kite course in 1 session of 3 hours
- Basic Kite Course (B6): 6 hours of kite course, divided in 2 sessions of 3 hours each
- Classic Kite Course (B9): 9 hours of kite course, divided in 3 sessions of 3 hours each
- Super Kite Course (B12): 12 hours of kite course, divided in 4 sessions of 3 hours each
- Zero to Hero Kite Course (B15): 15 hours of kite course, divided in 5 sessions of 3 hours each.
For more information on Beginner Kite Courses, please refer to this page.
Advanced riders are people able to go upwind (check your kite level at this page). If you are an Advanced rider and you would like to improve your kite knowledge and skills, you have a look at our Kite Courses for Advanced:
- Mini Kite Course (A3): 3 hours of kite course in 1 session of 3 hours
- Basic Kite Course (A6): 6 hours of kite course, divided in 2 sessions of 3 hours each
- Classic Kite Course (A9): 9 hours of kite course, divided in 3 sessions of 3 hours each
- Super Kite Course (A12): 12 hours of kite course, divided in 4 sessions of 3 hours each
- Zero to Hero Kite Course (A15): 15 hours of kite course, divided in 5 sessions of 3 hours each.
For more information on Advanced Kite Courses, please refer to this page.
Are you dreaming to be the next world champion of kitesurf? Or would you like just to learn a new funny sport? In this case, Learn to Kitesurf, take a Kite Course for children!
Kite Courses for kids are carried out with the same program of Beginner Kite Courses with some adjustments based on age and weight of kid and with a specific gear (kite, board, wetsuit, etc).
Kite Courses for Children have the same prices of other Kite Courses.
Kite Lessons and Courses usually start after 11 am (the wind usually blows after 11 am). Sometimes Kite Lessons and Courses can start early in the morning (at 9-10 am) or late in the afternoon (4-5 pm) when particular weather / wind conditions are present. Planning and timing of kite courses usually can be fixed only 1-2 days before the course, when the weather forecasts are more defined.
Kite Courses proposed by Punta Trettu Kite Center & Cafè are managed and organized to make the learning of kitesurf easy, fast and safe. Here below you can find some of the strengths of our Kite Center:
- Official North and Mystic school and shop: we have a partnership with Mystic and North, the worldwide leader in sailmaking;
- Official VDWS school: we are affiliated and we are partners with VDWS, the international Association of Water Sports.
- All kite equipment needed for kite courses is provided by our kite center.
- Qualified instructors with many years of experience.
- Use of Radio Helmets in our kite courses and lessons.
- Directly on Punta Trettu, the Best Kite Spot of Sardinia;
- Free parking;
- Free Campers and Caravan parking for our guests, students, clients;
- Bedrooms with private bathroom;
- Relax facilities;
- Sport services: Kitesurfing, Windsurfing and SUP lessons and rentals, bike, Tours, etc;
Would you like to one of our kite services? If yes, you have just to follow the instructions at our Kite Form / Booking page.
Thank you and see you soon in Sardinia!