The Advanced Kite Courses proposed by Punta Trettu Kite Center
are addressed to Advanced people on Kitesurfing that would like to give a boost to their kitesurfing skills.
Main difference among proposed kite courses is their duration. Even if the kite level achieved
at the end of the Kite Course could vary between each student, attending a longer kite course
you will get better kite skills and level
Which kite level do I have?Beginner or Advanced?
Taking in account the kite learning scale, we can divide kitesurfers in 2 mains groups: Advanced and Beginners.
Advanced on kitesurf are people that already did kitesurfing lessons and that are able to ride upwind (they have reached the Kite Level 5 of the kite learning scale);
Beginner on kitesurf are people that have never done kitesurf or people that did kitesurfing lessons in the past but have not yet reached the level 5 of the kite learning scale (people not able to ride upwind).
What is included in the Advanced Kite Courses?
All students are provided (when needed) with kite equipment (e.g. kite, bar, board, harness, wetsuiit, impact vest, helmet, etc).
Advanced Kite Courses
If you are Advanced and you would like to improve your kite skills to get the next kite level, you can choose one the the below kite courses for advanced.
- Mini Kite Course (A3): 3 hours of kite course in 1 session of 3 hours
- Basic Kite Course (A6): 6 hours of kite course, divided in 2 sessions of 3 hours each
- Classic Kite Course (A9): 9 hours of kite course, divided in 3 sessions of 3 hours each
- Super Kite Course (A12): 12 hours of kite course, divided in 4 sessions of 3 hours each
- Zero to Hero Kite Course (A15): 15 hours of kite course, divided in 5 sessions of 3 hours each.
With the Advanced Kite Courses you will be working on the kite skill you need and you like to improve or learn. For example, you could learn to ride toe-side, self-launching and landing, to attempt the first jumps or to jump better, or to learn new freestyle tricks.
Here under some example of what you could learn with an Advanced Kite Course:
- Ride amongst other riders respecting the right of way rules;
- Make the toe side turn;
- Self-launch of the kite;
- Techniques needed to jump.